Magicka Global is a platform where you can sell handmade goods and handicraft products directly to buyers around the world. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Magicka Global. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
- What can you sell on Magicka Global?
Magicka Global is a website dedicated to selling products from South Asia.You can sell products that you have legal rights to sell everything listed by you for sale on Magicka Global.We encourage you to be transparent about how your products were made and where your materials come from. You can disclose whether your items have social or environmental attributes, such as organic or recycled.
If you are selling edible products you need to mention all the ingredients in it along with allergen warning.
If you are selling customize products you need to share the set price for the customization.
- You need to provide Photographs or artistic renderings of the finished product.
- You should be using your own photographs—not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites. It’s important that your images accurately reflect the product that a buyer will receive. The listing’s photos should be of the finished product. If an item cannot be photographed because it is personalized or made to order, we ask that you use examples of your similar previous work.
- What Can't be Sold on Magicka Global
- Even if they otherwise meet our website criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policiesare not allowed to be sold on Magicka Global.
- Here is the list of restricted Items:
- Alchohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia and medical drugs
- Animal products and human remains
- Dangerous items: weapons, Hazardous material and recalled items
- Illegal items or Items promoting illegal activity
- Internationally regulated items:If you buy or sell an item from another country, or if you enter into a transaction with someone across international borders, you are responsible for complying with laws and regulations of the country of destination as well as your local laws.
- Pornography or mature content.
- Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Magicka Global’s review. Magicka Global may remove any listings that violate our policies. Magicka Global may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Magicka Global You can find more information in our Payment Policy.
- If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent.
- Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
at Magicka Global, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business.
By selling on Magicka Global, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your About section.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to Magicka Global.
- Not engage in payment avoidance.
- Not create duplicate shops for the purpose of manipulating search.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
4. Communicating with Other Magicka Global Members and Privacy
You can use Magicka Global chat to communicate directly with your buyers. Conversations are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Conversations may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member or violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on Magicka Global. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Magicka Global to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor's Promoted Listings ads in order to drain that member's advertising budget, also known as "click fraud."
Any use of Magicka Global to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Conversations may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a Conversation that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
5. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Magicka Global, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like listings, Convos, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
6. Building a Positive Reputation Through our Reviews System
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on Magicka Global. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase, within 100 days after their item’s estimated delivery date. If an estimated delivery date is not available, the review window opens after the order’s processing time and shipping time have elapsed. Buyers can edit their review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 100 day period.
On the rare occasion you receive an unfavorable review, you can reach out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, Magicka Global or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
7. Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Magicka Global, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by country. Read more in our Shipping Policy.
- Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, we can help you resolve the dispute.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
- As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers.
- Responding to Requests for Cancellations, Returns, and Exchanges
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding shipping, cancellations, returns, and exchanges. Please familiarize yourself with the laws of your own country and those of your buyers’ countries.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via Magicka Global Conversations and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
Sometimes a member may need to cancel a transaction. Only a seller can cancel an Magicka Global order; if you’re a buyer who would like to request a cancellation, please contact the seller directly through Conversations.
A seller may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
Both the buyer and seller agree to cancel the transaction before shipment, and the seller has issued the buyer a full refund.
The seller has decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, the seller has issued a full refund, including shipping.
The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though the seller has provided proof of shipping, and the seller has issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional)
The buyer and seller agreed that the buyer could return the item to the seller for a refund. The seller has received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional)
All cancellations must follow these policies:
- The order meets one of the above criteria.
- The buyer has not yet received their item. (Received orders don’t qualify for cancellation.)
- The seller refunds the buyer in full, except as described above.
- The cancellation meets all of Magicka Global’s policies, including our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
Magicka Global’s Case System
We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before contacting Magicka Global. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to conversations from your buyers.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within three days or the time frame noted by Magicka Global in the case. Magicka Global may request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your shop.Magicka Global reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using Magicka Global’s case system, you understand that Magicka Global may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. Cases can be filed in the following circumstances:
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on Magicka Global.
Not as Described
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as new but is used).
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in Conversations.
If Magicka Global determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping.
Some disputes don’t qualify. These include:
- Items that are damaged by the shipping carrier (if properly packaged by the seller).
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, washed, or discarded after receipt.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that are accurately described but don’t meet a buyer's expectations.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
- Items that are purchased in person.
- Items prohibited from sale on Magicka Global, including services and intangible goods.
- Transactions where payment is not made via Magicka Global’s checkout system.
When a dispute is ineligible for us, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.